Laguna Seca MotoGP is right around the corner and that means we are taking names for seats at the Friday night Cannery Row Ducati Dinner and Sound Contest. This is a great evening with good food, camaraderie and a great chance to show off your Ducati’s musical voice.
Here are the details:
- Ducati DOC Dinner at El Torito 600 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940 FRIDAY NIGHT
- Parking lot scene and check in starts at 7pm, dinner is at 8pm with a Ducati Motor Sound Contest after dinner.
- $25 includes Mexican buffet , soda/coffee, desert, tax and tip. (exact change is a good idea, so you don’t have to wait to pay)
- Ducati North America is providing goodie bags. (MUST RSVP IN ADVANCE PRIOR TO DEADLINE OF JULY 5th)
- Showing up early helps us secure the parking lot which we have for the evening so parking and checking out the Cannery Row action is fine.
- No advance entry needed for sound contest – 3 classes – singles, twins, 3/4 valve/D16RR from which will be selected the Overall Champion
Contact Vicki Smith – Vicki@Ducati.net. Pay at the door, please RSVP now to save your spot, and include either Ducati.net or whatever club you are a member of in the RSVP.
Please list all guests names.
See you there!