Schedule of events (REVISED):
- 6:00 to 7:30 – Arrive, registration and bench racing
- 7:30 to 9 – Dinner
- 9:00 – Moto Sound contest (open to any Ducati) (3 classes, trophies awarded for – best sounding single, best sounding twin/3 valve, best sounding 4 valve, class winners compete for best overall. Points given for creativity, and musical talent
- Mexican buffet dinner – includes Fajitas buffet, Mexican Caesar salad, cheese enchiladas, sweet corn cake, salsa and pico de gallo, guacamole, tortillas, fresh fruit tray, Mexican rice and beans
- Dessert – ice cream sundaes and flan
- Soft drinks
- Exclusive gift bag, sponsored by Ducati North America
- Reserved Ducati Only parking
- and much, much more!
- $25.00 total which includes tip (bring cash to make the serving staff happy and your exit to the parking lot party fast). Alcoholic drinks are not included, but are available from the bar or your server on a separate check
- Seating is limited to 90 people, and this party always sells out. If you want to attend, please email email@example.com with your name and which DOC you belong to. If you miss the dinner the helpful El Torito staff will do their best to seat you in the dining room.
Even if you miss out on the dinner, feel free to join us in the parking lot. Dinner attendance not required to join in the sound contest. And we have room for about 150 Ducati’s, right on Cannery Row! Lets make some NOISE!!!
Don’t want to attend the party or enter the sound contest? You can still park your Ducati in the Ducati Only parking and check out the bike scene on Canary Row. We have the lot for the evening. Like Ducati Island parking is first come first serve, once it’s full, that’s it.